This is the place where you can personalize your profile!
By moving, adding and personalizing widgets.
You can drag and drop to rearrange.
You can edit widgets to customize them.
The bottom has widgets you can add!
Some widgets you can only access when you get Core Membership.
Some widgets have options that are only available when you get Core Membership.
We've split the page into zones!
Certain widgets can only be added to certain zones.
"Why," you ask? Because we want profile pages to have freedom of customization, but also to have some consistency. This way, when anyone visits a deviant, they know they can always find the art in the top left, and personal info in the top right.
Don't forget, restraints can bring out the creativity in you!
Now go forth and astound us all with your devious profiles!
1. Who was the last person you held hands with? Nobody.
2. Are you outgoing or shy? Very shy and reserved.
3. Who are you looking forward to seeing? My friends in person next week.
4. Are you easy to get along with? While I really do try to control my thoughts and remain diplomatic, I'm gonna admit it; I'm high maintenance, and that can get grating, coupled with the fact that I'm socially awkward. So I'd say it honestly depends on the day you approach me.
5. If you were drunk would the person you like take care of you? What do you mean, "you like?" I'm not attracted to nor do I like anyone in a romantic sense. So, who would take care of me? Also, what do you mean by, "take care of?" Do you mean "make sober?" This question is poorly put together. And so I'm not answering.
6. What kind of people are you attracted to? People who are genuine, caring, thoughtful, intellectually stimulating, and egalitarian. I'd like to think I base my attractions to people solely on platonic grounds.
7. Do you think you’ll be in a relationship two months from now? No.
8. Who from the opposite gender is on your mind? I'm thinking about my friend, Julia. She's genuinely pretty awesome. I feel like she's a pretty special and outstanding individual. Perhaps more so than about 90% of the people I've met; I'll admit it.
9. Does talking about sex make you uncomfortable? Depends. I accept the fact that people have sex drives. But what I don't accept are situations of sexuality that could harm yourself or others. That's a huge no-no. Plain and simple.
10. Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with? Some guy named Haru. Lemme tell ya; I felt like he was pretentious, condescending, and a hypocrite. We don't talk anymore. Lad can stay on the other side of the globe, thank you.
11. What does the most recent text that you sent say? It says, "sorry, these texts are private."
12. What are your 5 favorite songs right now? Right now? Nice choice of key words. It changes like, every ten minutes. One thing is for sure, FM music will *always* be in this top five.
1. Xenon (PC-98) - Past (YM3438)
Haunting string ensembles sweep through this somber track to almost ethereal levels - and straight into your heart strings. When that tubular bell hits, you know a climax is looming. The consequences have caught up with you, and you've reached your breaking point.
2. YU-NO (PC-98) - Sudden Change (YM2608)
An angsty, soulful, and turbulent melody pulls you into a determined, yet unstoppable rhythm. The high you feel coming off of this is almost something of ecstasy. The square waves, while playing a melody befitting for guitars, lend a spicy, slightly-whiny pop flavour to this rock track. This spells addicting.
3. Ura Mansion Hakkin (PC-98) - WGM 07 (YM2608? YM2203? Hell I dunno bruh-)
As good ol' Gali says in the comments section of the video, it's as haunting, desolate, and dry as can be. Feel the exhaustion of a long, hard day? Feel defeat? This gritty guitar piece the perfect soundtrack to your life. A sense of moodiness and frustration enhances the dramatic impact of the song. This sallow sound is sure to stick long after this piece of music is done.
4. Shinobi 3: Return of the Ninja Master (SEGA Mega Drive) - Shadow Master (YM2612)
That rush and beat, baby! Wicked guitar solos, diabolical rock organs, and a pumpin' rhythm calls for a combo of ninja ass-kicking! You can feel the urge to hold nothing back, even when pushed to your limit. What can I say? The song speaks for itself. Don't fuck with the Shadow Master.
5. Landstalker (SEGA Mega Drive) - Adventure Spirit (YM2612)
[Skip to 57:15 in the video.] (Nigga look at that Link knock off. Smug Nigel sonuvabitch. "Ehhhh- I'm off to get treasarr!" Fucker.)
The sense of urgency in the pace and the melody is really something special in this song. You feel something immense coming! I seriously want to take a live orchestra and make the best fucking arrangement of this song anyone's ever heard. (Hell, that goes for this soundtrack and Shining Force II, for that matter.) Only then will the genius of these compositions truly shine through to music lovers everywhere. That's genuinely all I have to say. I'm moving on because there are about a billion more questions to answer.
13. Do you like it when people play with your hair? No. It's aggravating.
14. Do you believe in luck and miracles? Yes.
15. What good thing happened this summer? I grew and I learned a lot through hard work.
16. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? This question does not apply to me.
17. Do you think there is life on other planets? What? You think Earth is some ultra-special anomaly, like only it alone can support life? Get real. Get your head out of the clouds and back into space, cadet.
18. Do you still talk to your first crush? I actually recall having a crush. I was a dumb teenager in an online relationship. She was terrible and bratty and we haven't spoke since.
19. Do you like bubble baths? Hell yes! If only I had a larger tub I could fit in. X-X
20. Do you like your neighbors? Quite.
21. What are you bad habits? Poor sleep schedule. Negative mindset. Lack of self-esteem.
22. Where would you like to travel? Japan, definitely. Sweden? Totally.
23. Do you have trust issues? All the frickin' time. It's not even funny. I have a very hard time opening up to most people.
24. Favorite part of your daily routine? Eating.
25. What part of your body are you most uncomfortable with? Everything? I'm not a very good looking person. Part of it is my fault, though.
26. What do you do when you wake up? Make food and get to work on projects. Sometimes, I skip out on the first part.
27. Do you wish your skin was lighter or darker? Why the fuck do I care? No, I do not wish for my skin to be lighter or darker. Are these the sorts of questions they bother to ask on Tumblr?
28. Who are you most comfortable around? My family, and my closest of friends.
29. Have any of your ex’s told you they regret breaking up? No. And I'm not holding my breath.
30. Do you ever want to get married? Fuck no.
31. If your hair long enough for a pony tail? I'd cut it to make it shorter. If I could make a pony tail work, and have it be cute, I'd keep it. But, given my circumstances, I cannot.
32. Which celebrities would you have a threesome with? Celebrities are garbage. What a retarded question.
33. Spell your name with your chin. My neck contests the sensibilities of your demand, if that makes any sense.
34. Do you play sports? What sports? I don't sports. Next question!
35. Would you rather live without TV or music? The news and mainstream media are ass. Screw TV, gimme video game music. Landstalker all day, motherfucker! I've listened to that whole score seventeen times on loop, and I'd do it again!
36. Have you ever liked someone and never told them? No. Have I liked someone? Sure. But I was always honest and told them if I liked them.
37. What do you say during awkward silences? Nothing, Einstein. Also, did you know that silence has been copyrighted before? It's fucked up.
38. Describe your dream girl/guy? Dream partner? Supportive, open-minded, caring... just, look... I know it's hard not to make questions that overlap, given that you have to make over a hundred of them, but just read question 6 again.
39. What are your favorite stores to shop in? Geek culture and gaming stores. I'm such a dork and I can't help but be sort of proud of it~
40. What do you want to do after high school? I'm done high school. Care to phrase that again?
41. Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance? Ultimately, yes. People are flawed and are bound to make really dumb mistakes sometimes. The biggest problem is... well, trust.
42. If your being extremely quiet what does it mean? I'm working or overthinking.
43. Do you smile at strangers? When I really want to be polite and courteous, yes.
44. Trip to outer space or bottom of the ocean? Space. We know less about the oceans, and besides, people say shit's weird down there.
45. What makes you get out of bed in the morning? I get up in the afternoon. Bad sleeping habits. Whaddaya know, I'm lousy.
46. What are you paranoid about? I hold the right to skip this question.
47. Have you ever been high? No.
48. Have you ever been drunk? Have you read the last question?
49. Have you done anything recently that you hope nobody finds out about? Fuck up my sleeping-schedule? Whoops, spilled the beans.
50. What was the colour of the last hoodie you wore? A desolate, lifeless grey. Like the inside of my soul.
51. Ever wished you were someone else? I thought LugiaDialga was awesome and perfect and talented and popular and cool and I felt like a total loser in comparison. So I wanted to be her at one point. Reading this, Luanna? What are your thoughts?
52. One thing you wish you could change about yourself? My appearance.
53. Favourite makeup brand? I don't have one.
54. Favourite store? I don't really have one.
55. Favourite blog? I don't read blogs. How boring are these answers getting?
56. Favourite colour? Periwinkle, Apple Green, Lime Green, Orange, Navy Blue, Violet...
57. Favourite food? Instant-noodles. Simple, but quite satisfying with other foods on the side. 58. Last thing you ate? Pizza.
59. First thing you ate this morning? Again, pointless question to ask. Moving on.
60. Ever won a competition? For what? I haven't won a competition worth anything. Ever.
61. Been suspended/expelled? For what? I might have been suspended when I was super young?
62. Been arrested? For what? Never been arrested, hopefully never will be. I plan on following the law.
63. Ever been in love? With food and music? Yes-yes~!
64. Tell us the story of your first kiss? Once upon a time, feck off, mate. The end.
65. Are you hungry right now? Somewhat.
66. Do you like your tumblr friends more than your real friends? *laughs internally*
67. Facebook or Twitter? YouTube.
68. Twitter or Tumblr? YouTube.
69. Are you watching tv right now? I'm watching my frickin' screen as I type this! What? You think I'm watching the Star Wars Christmas Special while I magically type complete sentences on my screen? I don't have eyes on the back of me bloody head to see both the TV and the computer at the same time.
70. Names of your bestfriends? Julia, Mia, Earl, Luanna, Anomaly, Kydrex...
71. Craving something? What? I crave to compose music.
72. What colour are your towels? Purple, blue, beige, white...
72. How many pillows do you sleep with? Two.
73. Do you sleep with stuffed animals? Yuppers~!
74. How many stuffed animals do you think you have? Twelve.
75. Favourite animal? Wolf? Red Panda?
76. What colour is your underwear? There is no underwear~
You dirty fuck.
77. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate. Although lately I'm beginning to appreciate the lighter taste profile of Vanilla more.
78. Favourite ice cream flavour? Cookies and Cream, Chocolate Fudge, Red Velvet, Cheesecake, Green Tea~
What can I say, my taste buds only value the best~
79. What colour shirt are you wearing? Green.
80. What colour pants? Grey.
81. Favourite tv show? Don't have one at the moment.
82. Favourite movie? Maybe the Matrix? Wasn't perfect by any means, but I liked the action, the presentation and the atmosphere, even if it did take a lot from anime.
83. Mean Girls or Mean Girls 2? What?
84. Mean Girls or 21 Jump Street? What... what the fuck are those? Films?
85. Favourite character from Mean Girls? Ya'll speaking English?
86. Favourite character from Finding Nemo? Dory.
87. First person you talked to today? I forget.
88. Last person you talked to today? Can't recall.
89. Name a person you hate? Anita Sarkeesian. A lot of her work is dishonest. Offended yet? Woe is you, I have a "bad opinion." Couldn't care less, pumpkin.
90. Name a person you love? Yuzo Koshiro. Or Ryu Umemoto. Such talent.
91. Is there anyone you want to punch in the face right now? No. I abhor violence.
92. In a fight with someone? I'm fighting my urge to just drop this journal because of the absurd amount of questions.
93. How many sweatpants do you have? Four or five.
94. How many sweaters/hoodies do you have? Six.
95. Last movie you watched? Storks?
96. Favourite actress? None.
97. Favourite actor? None.
98. Do you tan a lot? I have never tanned in my life.
99. Have any pets? I had two rabbits when I was super young, and three fish. We gave away the rabbits, and the fish died. RIP fish.
100. How are you feeling? Sad, actually. Anxious too. Then again, when am I not anxious?
101. Do you type fast? I type at a moderate speed. I'm certainly nothing special.
102. Do you regret anything from your past? Plenty of stuff, without a single shred of doubt. I did shit that could have put myself in harms way at a family wedding. It ruined the whole night. I'm still angry over stuff like that now. I mean, I think to myself... "how could I be so stupid?"
103. Can you spell well? Quite, although I often have to look up spellings now.
104. Do you miss anyone from your past? My sibling. I don't see her anymore, and it makes me sad.
105. Ever been to a bonfire party? No. But I have been at a regular bonfire plenty of serene summer nights.
106. Ever broken someone’s heart? Maybe?
107. Have you ever been on a horse? Yes. I don't trust animals, so I hated it.
108. What should you be doing? Sleeping, but I also need to finish this journal.
109. Is something irritating you right now? My eyes are tired and my brain is groggy, so yes.
110. Have you ever liked someone so much it hurt? No. But that's called being a Yandere.
111. Do you have trust issues? "23. Do you have trust issues? All the frickin' time. It's not even funny. I have a very hard time opening up to most people."
Tell me, do you have memory issues? I do.
112. Who was the last person you cried in front of? My mother.
113. What was your childhood nickname? "Contaminated." "A Big Screw Up." Schoolyard kids are the fucking worst, man. They worse than Fred Durst.
114. Have you ever been out of your province/state? No.
115. Do you play the Wii? Give me a Nintendo DS or maybe a 3DS, and I'll stick to that, thank you.
116. Are you listening to music right now? No. I wish I was, though. I'd go right back to NEC PC-9801 music again.
117. Do you like chicken noodle soup? Sure, as long as the noodles are firm, the broth is salty and mild, and the chicken has zero fat, cartilage, and bones.
118. Do you like Chinese food? Yes.
119. Favourite book? The Spider and the Fly. Great illustrations, and the story has a nice, dark atmosphere.
120. Are you afraid of the dark? I'm afraid of bumping into walls I can't see, yes.
121. Are you mean? I could be, but I really try not to.
122. Is cheating ever okay? It really depends. What's at stake? What is the value of what's at stake? How many people will it impact? How likely will it be that you get caught? How severe are the repercussions if that happens?
...oh, wait! You mean in a relationship. Yeah, a lot of those same questions apply. But honestly, I prefer if couples are open with each other and stray away from cheating.
123. Can you keep white shoes clean? Can I? Or do I? I suppose the answer is "no," because I don't own white shoes. What do I have to clean then?
124. Do you believe in love at first sight? I suppose?
125. Do you believe in true love? Sure.
126. Are you currently bored? More exhausted.
127. What makes you happy? FM music, food, video games, and composing music. I'm gonna sound pretentious, but regular music is so boring to me. It just sucks about 95% of the time. Zero energy.
128. Would you change your name? Not really, no.
129. What your zodiac sign? I'm a Taurus-Gemini hybrid. Gimme a sticker, Sally! I'm special!
130. Do you like subway? Yes. Their stuff is quite good.
131. Your bestfriend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do? First, let me add a space between "best" and "friend" because it is irritating me. You may now call me a blunt asshole. Second, I tell them that I'm not interested because I don't need a relationship in my life right now. I have enough to worry about.
132. Who’s the last person you had a deep conversation with?
132.5. How does it feel to answer the same question twice, jackass?
133. Favourite lyrics right now? "Time, I won't ever give in No matter how hard you pull me in I know gravity ain't an excuse Just wanna make things a little more smooth
The majority is still asleep They're tired of those dreadful dreams Now, let me shout and wake you up Lemme wake you up!"
134. Can you count to one million? Can you count me out?
135. Dumbest lie you ever told? I enjoy the length of this journal!
136. Do you sleep with your doors open or closed? Closed. Boogeyman's a fuckin' weirdo. He ain't comin' in my room at 2 AM in the morning.
137. How tall are you? Pretty tall.
138. Curly or Straight hair? Straight.
139. Brunette or Blonde? Are you asking if I prefer brunettes or blondes? Or are you asking if I'm a blonde or brunette? If it's the latter, I'm neither.
140. Summer or Winter? Winter for white, glistening, surreal, and beautiful appearance, summer for lack of slush, snow-piles, ice patches, car accidents, and my salt.
141. Night or Day? Night! I'm a night owl all the way~
142. Favourite month? April or May. Not to hot, not too cold.
143. Are you a vegetarian? Sorta? I find meat kind of repulsive.
144. Dark, milk or white chocolate? Milk chocolate. Dark chocolate is too bitter.
145. Tea or Coffee? Tea. Caffeine is awful.
146. Was today a good day? Not really. It was more uneventful.
147. Mars or Snickers? Speaking of Snickers, I'm laughing at your question because both of those candy bars taste like tar and nuts! Grrrrr-oss!
148. What’s your favourite quote? "And the original Lester will always be a classic that's improved like wine. Wine that's made from fermented rat piss with a fine aroma of the dead fly-swarmed carcass of a 3-day-old deer, with the delicate crisp flavor of skunk farts with highlights of ass sweat. The palette is rich with hence of residual dry poop crust from a truck stop bathroom. It goes down with a long lasting finish of fly-covered summer horror trash."
Do me a favour and guess who that's quote is from. Also, "favourite?" You're Canadian, too, huh?
149. Do you believe in ghosts? Yes. People gotta go somewhere after they die.
150. Get the closest book next to you, open it to page 42, what’s the first line on that page? Oh, this is gonna be fun.
"Most people raise their Pokémon by battling with them."
W-Wow? Really? What a concept. Thanks, Pokémon X and Y Guidebook!